Tarpon Springs Municipal Golf Course will reopen on 20 September following a series of renovations.
The course on Florida’s west coast has been closed since the beginning of June while work has been carried out.
This has included the reconstruction of all 18 greens, as well as two practice greens, which now feature refreshed contours and Seashore Paspalum turf.
The course’s bunkers have been re-sanded, and tees have also been renovated.
Golf was first played on the site in 1907, but the city bought the property and expanded the course in 1927, bringing in noted architects John Van Kleek and Wayne Stiles to complete the 18-hole course.
The Tarpon Springs Municipal Golf Course has been designated as part of the Florida Historic Golf Trail.